--- Pada Jum, 16/10/09, conx_2003 <conx_2...@yahoo.com.au> menulis:

Dari: conx_2003 <conx_2...@yahoo.com.au>
Judul: [ob] Re: NO INVESTING.
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Jumat, 16 Oktober, 2009, 9:39 AM

                  maybe US sees China as their biggest rival, the best way to
bring them  down is by drowning themselves

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "It's Elaine!" <elainesui83@ ...>
wrote:

> *[?] Well I don't ask you to dump it, I was just saying that USD is

> weakening, perhaps until USDJPY 50. Would you hold USD? I'm definitely not.

> Cheap dollar is a pain for china as they have the biggest USD reserve in the

> world.*

> *But no worry lah, I know you only think about BUMI.  hee hee*

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, <vaulst...@. ..> wrote:

> > Everyone has US Dollar Portfolio.. Prob there will be more increase on the

> > share price to make up the losses...

> > How can we dump US Dollar... Everything still in US Dollar...

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

> > Sent from my BlackBerry® Bold™

> > powered by INDOSAT

> > ------------ --------- ---------

> > *From: * "It's Elaine!" <elainesui83@ ...>

> > *Date: *Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:04:16 +0700

> > *To: *<obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com>

> > *Subject: *Re: [ob] Re: NO INVESTING.

> > ?

> > *usd falls -> loses its base value -> all USD foreign reserves lose their

> > value -> deflation* -> *China dumps -> USD falls further -> deflation

> > spiral.*

> > On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM, cyhss <sa...@...> wrote:

> >> uhm just wondering, if you believe on deflation, and why thinking usd will

> >> fall? It seems to contradict to each other.

> >> --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "It's Elaine!" <elainesui83@ >

> >> get a

> >> + +

> >> + + + + +

> >> Mohon saat meREPLY posting, text dari posting lama dihapus

> >> kecuali diperlukan agar CONTEXTnya jelas.

> >> + + + + +

> >> + +Yahoo! Groups Links

      &quot;Coba Yahoo! Mail baru yang LEBIH CEPAT. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!
http://id.mail.yahoo.com&quot;

Kirim email ke