From: "It's Elaine!" <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:59:06
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] My comment on OB

*lolz kamu lebih pelit dari Elaine yaaa.. ha ha ha [?] well my reason is I
was expecting a dollar shock (it happened yesterday), market was temporarily
afraid if fed gonna raise int rate but i believe they wont do it as the
there is not much growth in the us plus the unemployment causes major
problem on the consumer demand.

If they pull the liquidity out of the market, we're going to see a prolonged
recession, business will stop and it will be bad for the recovery. Plus
Obama's $900 billion medicare plan may trigger another money printing, so I
bet the dollar will stay low for sometime, perhaps until next year.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you.*