Today might be a big collection for big player.
PGAS, ANTM, AALI, INCO
INTP, UNTR, TBLA, UNSP

disclaimer on.
and i also don't believe friday 13th but GOOD Friday !
cheers,
HST

On 4/20/07, Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I am always with you Pak Sudes..... nice one...

*Sudeswanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 maaf sebelumnya,
tapi koq percaya sama tanggalan 13 yah?
kaya menghitung periode for women, itu aja tanggalnya suka berubah-ubah...
memangnya tanggal itu menentukan hidup kita? it is JUST A NUMBER! NOTHING
MORE!
and i believe to GOD ONLY!
God bless you all! ^^