From: "brahmakumbara007" <brahmakumbara...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:51:55
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] THE BLINK OF GAMBINO

BOZZ, UB, Consigliere, Capo, Stronzo, Babbo, Comare, & All My Goomahs!

Buena Sera!

Go think it's time to buy & buy & buy. I love it! Kinda feeling
lickin' my bumpy Belluci's twin back there.

Real deal has just begun, babbos. I have 50% REAL GAIN. And U deserve 1%
of it; that's if I have enough mercy.

Go on thinking buying below the mouth of croco, lizard or naked frog,
whatever U call it. This shaky road is just the beginning. Go on
cheerleading & collecting the debris.

We're clapping hands on it.

Like Gambino ever told "One Blink One Sweep Over". Not even DE,
BOYZ, or Halim's aggregated testicolis can stop us from turning the
way around.

I've been controlling the party & on the way to build bigger agenda. At
least, start with 7 naked soldiers in the B7. All La Famiglia capos're
moving on.

Watch your back & keep your nose clean babbos!

"Play your gut, not simply just the closing candle of today." Goodbye,
see U next year!

I'm having bullish early evening adrenalin rush with 38 D goomah Ziziani
now. Imagine it.

Stata Buon!

BK

Kirim email ke