Yusuf Winoto published Bank Niaga result update. In Q107 the bank shows strong
performance despite higher-than-expected provisions. Growth in mortgage loan is
sustainable, while deposit increased only moderately. The bank is distributing
Rp10 DPS. Valuation is attractive at 32% discount to the sector average. BUY,
TP is Rp950 (13% upside potential).

Bank Mandiri Q107 result is in line with our estimate. Net interest income was
up significantly (63% Y/Y) mostly due to margin improvement (asset yield was
only down 40bp while costs of funds were down 100bp). BUY, TP is Rp3,300 (13%
upside).

Katarina Setiawan

Highlights

• Bank Niaga (BUY): Strong start to the year

• Bank Niaga (BUY): Rp10,1 DPS (yield = 1.2%)

• Bank Mandiri (BUY): Q107 results in line

• Mobile-8 (BUY): MESOP info

• Bumi Resources: Green light on divestment plan from Bapepam

• Energi Mega: Restructured board of directors

• Jaya Ancol: To issue Rp200b bonds

• Surya Toto Indonesia: FY06 results

>From our chartist desk

• JCI: After the previous support of 1930 is broken, we focus on 1900 level as
the next support, which is the nearest round number and also 38.2% retracement.
Current resistance is at 1950.

• AALI: Affected by positive sentiment from high record break of CPO price, we
see AALI could rebound to close its gap at Rp14,500-14,550. TRADING BUY.

• BLTA: Channel line breakout is still safely preserved. Yesterday’s correction
is only a temporary, we see pullback effect right after the breakout occurred.
Likely to reach its full retracement to Rp2,175. BUY.