permisi. puntennn.

yg penting kan
es ka de nya p A.

jangankan es ka de. wong stnk aja bisa di atas nama kan supir. 200 ribuan kalo
ga salah
& belon naik tarifnya bisa tuh harrier pake nama supir. majikan nya karimun.
hehe.

btw ini ada cuplikan jawaban mail kemarin malem dari salah satu Chefanalyst
sekuritas lokal mayan besar berhubungan dengan IHSG. ngejawab pertanyaan temen2
dari DE yg main di IHSG.

the Indonesian fundamental is still intact (the latest IHSG P/E is bla bla bla
... ) and I do not see any major obstacles in 2010 and beyond that
could shake the strong fundamental that know we experience (except oil price
running too fastly to US$200 / barel. .. that I doubt it) bla bla ...

The only drawback is from the technical standpoint. The buyer is exhausted as
one can observe, volume was decreasing since the third quarter while the market
still trending up. If I could go further discussing the technical, the widely
known MACD indicator forming the divergence currently tells us that it is time
to sell in the short term.

bla bla bla ...

If you do not expect to make a short term gain in bla bla , actually it is one
of
my favorite property stocks beside bla bla ...and you are right, nothing to
worry
in terms of fundamental ... the same thing with bla bla .. that still one of
the best
in terms of value (I even very sure that their second half results in 09 are
better than the first half results in 09) ..bla bla bla ...

selamat ya buat semua yg sudah CUAN hari ini.