I support with you.

On 4/28/07, Aria Bela Nusa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 It's easy to find what the facts are – pls just check the market out to
BELIEF the truth :

§         TINS is still down after touch the TOP FORMATIONS lately –
there's no events or actions in the immediate future à the trends has been
completed & it is over (I SAID BEFORE IT IS DOWN)…Recently, some big hands
would un-loads them out (but a little by little) & moving out their
portfolio to prospective ones

§         The movements for INCO & ANTM would be deviated with TINS
movements – they will leave the TINS (contradictive signs each other – it's
would be different with the past which move always in the same direction) &
moving together to reach higher, higher price raisen in their future àthere are
events & actions in short-time that will drag those price or pull
them in the front of (I SAID THIS BEFORE IT IS DONE) up, up & away

§         In the moment PT BA (*PT yg telah kembali ke jalannya yg Benar
Aja*) stalls the price - when it just reaches the Target I - right

§         'Big picture' would be up, up & away - I state always before the
market open & ready to move with pictures or datas intact

§         Those whose try to be contrarian with the market (contradictive,
controversial) again & again – even short-selling – actually in the FACT is
different with the market itself à It's so easy to check it out between
the OPINION & FACT in the market..(Why ? They do not look the the strong
up-trend (trend in trend) is still intact – BEARISH MINDED ! as well)…Those
whose said do short-selling – I guess do not treat, act this exactly (they
differ among their OPINION, FACT & even ACT - right) – whether actually
don't have the Facility, don't have the brave to pull the trigger, or
difficulty to spot the points where to sell (short) & to buy (cover)…*Cape_De
- **mending nonton Toekoel*

I'm sorry – I'm not posting TOO in the milist at all for any reasons again
– I've better to consent, focus with my own-self portfolios & a lot things
to do for it (as following good advise from the Great Trader + Investor I
have known well & Theorist I've read)...I'm on my way - C U at the top

Happy chuan,

Aria

Kirim email ke