*http://www.japaninc.com/mgz_summer_2006_day_trading

Who Can Trade Online?*
Having whetted your appetite about the viability of Japanese stocks, the big
question is, "How do I start trading them?" Unfortunately, unlike
registering to receive an online trading account in the USA, if you want to
trade Japanese stocks, even over the Internet, you need to reside in Japan.
As illogical as this sounds, and we have requested an explanation from the
Ministry of Finance, it is the rule. Acceptable proof of residency is a
certificate of alien registration (gaikokujin toroku shomeisho), something
that can't be fudged and can only be received if you really are living here.

2010/1/23 <vaulst...@yahoo.com>

> Mau tanya ni.. Dimana kita bisa beli saham Japan Airlines?? Thanks

Kirim email ke