Its call as ELN

________________________________
From: Joe Grunk <joe_gr...@yahoo.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 8:40:57 PM
Subject: Bls: [ob] Warrant bumi (tidak benar)

From:Ricardo Silaen
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:47 PM
Subject: FW: BUMI warrant ???

Please find the response from Bumi below which essentially saying
there is no warrant issued by Bumi.

Looking at the statement issued, here is my understanding:
        * The issuer is OSK Investment Bank not Bumi Resources
        * Period 8 month (European call)
        * The size of issuance is relatively small with only 75m warrants
(ratio 1 share for every 2 warrants), potentially this translates into total
proceeds of Rp93.75b or roughly only US$10m.
        * Total cost for buying the 2 warrants at RM0.15 each and then exercise
into a share at Rp2500 = Rp3320, much higher than current share price.
        * Settlement is in cash, so this we believe means there is no new share
issuance.

In essence, this is just a derivative product issued by OSK with
Bumi as the underlying assets. No impact to share price at all.