I will back. DowJones + again.

On 5/24/07, James Arifin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No problem if you sold it yesterday, so you can buy good stock at cheap
price. Therefore, yesterday I agree with macan cuan to sell and short all
INCO and ANTM to be able to buy back again at lower price. So I am still
waiting the right timing for entry, for sure it is not today

On 5/24/07, Lee Cwan Yeuw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    USA do not need your country get "bear".. especially... to  keep this
> region from china influence
> Your "BI Rate" will be down again
> The price of your "SUN" continue to rise
>
> So.. what's wrong with your country ???
>
> It is still good
>
> Until now I prefer to invest in your country....
>
> Because  our country don't have natural resources... i must buy ANTM,
> INCO, PTBA, AALI, TINS etc
>
> so buy that stock,

Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/mail/sg/footer/def/*http://sg.movies.yahoo.com>-
Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

Kirim email ke