FedEx Chart Means Double-Dip for Economy

FedEx gives investors a clear insight into how the U.S. economy is going to
perform and its chart is saying that a double dip recession is inevitable,
Robin Griffiths, technical strategist from Cazenove Capital, told CNBC Monday.

"There isn't just a risk of a double dip, the probabilities are such that I
think it's baked into the pie and is inevitably going to happen," Griffiths
said.

FedEx is in a brilliant position to have a forward look at the state of the
U.S. economy," Griffiths said.

Charles Dow, founder of Dow Jones & Co., said that if railways were busy it was
a good sign and backed up bullish stock market moves, Griffiths noted. In the
modern era FedEx has taken over that role, he added.

Shares of UK-listed miner BHP Billiton are backing up the negative outlook,
according to Griffiths.

"We've had a brilliant year. The chances of getting another year quite like the
one we've just had – remote," he said while looking at BHP's chart.

"Somewhere in the coming month I think we should be taking risk off the table,
getting ready for a pullback," he added.

- Watch the full video interview with Robin Griffiths on the site.

Source: http://www.InterMoney.org

Kirim email ke