Hehehe there are many things that are counter intuitive in this thinly traded
market, you of all people should know that. We all need to remember that this
is business and marking prices up is not doing charity.

  That is the problem for pure chartists... not every white candle means
bull...
  but if that's how chartists read the chart, then so be it.

  P.S: Chart reading is not my weapon and we don't own TMPI.

  Cheers

James Arifin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Kelihatannya anda baca chartnya kebalik deh ... dari mana anda
belajar chart to come out with that conclusion? Two white candle means BULL.
Kalau ditambah candle kemarin baru jelas sekali sign untuk keluar for short
term.

  On 6/5/07, Alex U <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               Hehehehe for chart
readers, the last two bars were a classic and obvious sign to get out...

  Well unfortunate for many it was too late...
  Hope that makes everybody wiser...

  Now back to business...

Odink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  hehee imel dari milis isinya tmpi melulu.. ke' bej isinya tmpi doang
kenapa ya kl ada yg reject bawah diributin, tp kl reject atas gak pada
ribut..

kecuali memang diperlukan.
Yahoo! Groups Links

  Got a little couch potato?