Heran kenapa perusahaan go public laba nya besar2, tp
deviden yg di bagi sedikit sekali. Sehingga kita beli
saham jrg memperhitungkan deviden. Beda dgn kita
invest ke perusahaan2 kecil milik tmn,family,dll.
Deviden di bagi sesuai laba usaha. Knp bs gitu?mohon
pencerahan nya

--- obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -----
>

> . Strong 1H07 results, in line: Bakrieland reported
1H07 net income of Rp48
>  B; up 175.5% Y/Y. The reported result came in
relatively in line with JPMo
> rgan's and consensus estimates of
>
> Rp117 B (41%) and Rp114 B (42%), respectively.
Operating profit also grew s
> trongly, up 228% Y/Y from Rp16.6 B in 1H06 to Rp54.5
B in 1H07.

> . 2Q07 net income grew by 123% Y/Y: Subtracting the
1Q07 results, 2Q07 net
> income expanded by 123% Y/Y and 145% Q/Q. Operating
profit also grew strong
> ly by 169% Y/Y and 77% Q/Q.
>
> The low interest rate and project developments have
accelerated the revenue
>  and profit growth during 1H07 and 2Q07.
>
> . Land acquisition visibility improves; upgrade PT
to Rp630: In less than a
>  month, Bakrieland has managed to acquire 130 ha of
land adjacent to its Bo
> gor Nirwana residential project. With that,
>
> we believe the visibility of land acquisition has
improved. We think there
> is a higher probability now, say about 70%, that the
targeted 500ha acquisi
> tion by June-08 can be achieved. Hence, we
>
> incorporate the potential 500ha acquisition in our
valuation and raise our
> June-08 PT to Rp630; implying 28.6% upside
potential.

> . Maintain OW and raise PT to Rp630: With strong
results recorded and the b
> etter visibility of land acquisition, we maintain
our OW rating on Bakriela
> nd. Our new Jun-08 price target of
>
> Rp630 is derived from a combination of DCF and NAV
methods. Risks are: (1)
> an unexpected interest rate hike; (2) delay in
Rasuna Epicentrum project; a

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7