      From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Rei
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:22 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Good job, Bernanke.

    In a buying mood already, Pak DE? Or still monitoring while sitting on a
pile of cash?

Dean Earwicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

            Well, it’s nice to see everyone now happy…. Wew… 50bps on both fund
and disc rate, now that’s a breakthrough. I hope the *psychology* stays
positive for a long time, well, until another bad news is blown up ;-)

    Good job, Bernanke. May good bless you with more hair.

    Regards,

    DE

    Minyak naik, mudah-mudahan BBM nggak ikut naik.