For us as highlander it is not the last chance to get out, new support still
being formed since yesterday.
But I m not buying or selling today, I still hold the last . If the next
will break the new low   then I will follow you. But if not happened, i will
waiting for a new high to avg up my position.

2007/10/22, Pedagang Kentang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   I'll give you ONE more CHANCE to GET OUT, tomorrow.
>
> That if I am in a good mood like LCY.
>
> Please get up early. You will see a huge GAP.
>
> This time a NUKE BOMB is about to come. Prepare yourself.
>
> Don't be afraid with the bear. Be afraid with your EGO.
>
> EL.

Kirim email ke