I'm as a retailer, Buy On Weakness and Sell On Strength not Sell By
News

Regard's

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, James Liem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heard that Citigroup just downgraded BUMI to a SELL with a target
price of Rp 3625/sh. Currently BUMI is trading at 21x 08E PER while
at its target price of 3625, BUMI will be trading at 17.4x 08E PER,
at par with 17.8x 08 PER for JCI. You may want to advise clients to
use the rebound to sell into strength on the counter and possibly
switch the proceed to buy TLKM, PGAS, BMRI, TINS, UNTR among others.
A sell recommendation on BUMI by Citigroup (one of a few big brokers
calling a BUY, from December 2006) MAY also create selling pressure
on other coal miner, PTBA. Just be careful.