This group is SO HILLARIOUS!! :)

I saw some so-called Investors were pissed and got angry with my posts,
while they were CLEARLY meant for DAY TRADERS.

Hahaha hehehe..

OMG I just can't stop laughing.. men are so easy... that's why you'll never
get rich this way. You're too emotional. You guys should be like Mr
SBudianaY, he's a true investor.

Think, if you had just listened, you can get extra 10% to your profit in 2
days. Think about it....

You made my day. Thank you.

Gd nite,
EL

Note: No, I don't use Yahoo Messenger so don't ask.  Now let's see who's
going to get pissed on THIS post. :)

Embah, sorry for the mess.

Kirim email ke