whoooppss.......be careful Mr Potato....
the ONE who got angry with you is FREDDY not FRENDY......
sounds similar but DIFFERENT person.........

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pedagang Kentang
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] To : Potato Trader

  Ha..ha..ha..

  Dear Frendy (and other immatures in here),

  Nuclear is a chain reaction that ends with GIGANTIC explosion. Do you realize
what has been happening in the market? Inflow vs Outflow? Market movement? TS?
Weird bid/offer? Crazy volatility? Fear vs Greed? Did you forget what he said
OR are you just plain ignorant.. that's not my problem... too bad he isn't
around anymore..

  YOU did not do your homework.

  and I bet LCY will disappears soon. That's because of such foolish acts by
people like you.

  Now, the choice is all yours. I hope you have enough CASH to buy back - which
means- you've been following my posts all along.. :)

  If not, well, who cares anyway...

  Boom.

  Remember the date.

  EL