AP
Oil Rises to Record Above $98 a Barrel
Wednesday November 7, 12:58 am ET
By Gillian Wong, Associated Press Writer
Oil Prices Rise to Record Above $98 a Barrel on Supply Worries, Yemen Oil
Pipeline Attack
SINGAPORE (AP) -- Oil prices jumped to a trading record above $98 a barrel
Wednesday amid expectations of declining U.S. supplies and following news of
an attack on a Yemeni oil pipeline.

Light, sweet crude for December delivery rose as high as $98.03 a barrel in
Asian electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

The contract Tuesday hit a high of $97.10 before closing at $96.70 a barrel,
a record settlement.

"The oil market sentiment remains bullish ... there is an overall upward
trend toward the $100 level," said Victor Shum, energy analyst with Purvin &
Gertz in Singapore. "Meanwhile, we can expect extreme volatility where on
the one hand some traders will take profit while others will buy back
positions."

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071107/oil_prices.html

On 11/7/07, herman ardiyanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   sikat medc !!! (bukan enrg, bukan antm)
>
> he he he
>
> (kata pak eka 9rb per juni 08 lho. mujur2 lebih cepat. gak betah
> nunggu selama itu)

Kirim email ke