sore ini saya juga pusing...

haha, ke lobi ah, nyalain rokok dan mainkan Ipod...

Album baru Radiohead, In Rainbows
(Best Tunes today kalo lagi "bingung" ama market, Great Music and they
give it "FREE" for Fans..)

Weird Fishes -

In the deepest ocean
The bottom of the sea
Your eyes
They turn me

Why should I stay here?
Why should I stay?

I'd be crazy not to follow
Follow where you lead
Your eyes
They turn me

Turn me on to phantoms
I follow to the edge of the earth
And fall off
Everybody leaves
If they get the chance
And this is my chance

I get eaten by the worms
And weird fishes
Picked over by the worms
And weird fishes
Weird fishes
Weird fishes

Yeah I
I'll hit the bottom
Hit the bottom and escape
Escape
And I
I'll hit the bottom
Hit the bottom
Hit the bottom and escape
Escape

this tunes would be a perfect song ending this session...

Down Is The New Up - Radiohead

Get yourself together
Let the light pour in
Pour yourself a hot bath
Pour yourself a drink
Nothing's gonna happen
Without a warning

Down is the new Up
What is up Buttercup
Down is the new Up, is the new Up..

I'd sell my soul
If it's required
Your future's bleak
Your soul is weakening

Ladies and gentlemen, without a safety net
I shall now perform an Orwellian flip flop
I shall now amputate, I shall now contort

Cos Down is the new Up
What if I just flip flopped
Down is the new Up, is the new Up

caught on Candid Camera
the chink in your armor
Topsy turvy town, topsy turvy town

Shake your pockets out
Pass it on, pass it down
Topsy Turvy town, topsy turvy town

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Brahma Kumbara"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Afternoon.
>

> B, UB, CONSLIGIERE, CAPO, BABBO, STRONZO, and even GoomahÂ…
>
> While keeping awake for this last noon session, I'll say this.
>
> 3 Macan, background dancers, and belly dancers seem to have almost been
> out of
>
> breath.
>
> As Lucky Luciano always preaches: U SNOOZE U LOSE!
>
> To sustain this war, there must be `PERALIHAN TONGKAT ESTAPET'.
>
> Now `financial and banking zone' has been recomposed.  About 10
> soldiers are ready to pick up, incl. related
>
> healthy property sector.
>
> Sub-prime mortgage of UNCLE is their homework, not ours.
>
> Look at banking sector in Indo. Mortgage is easy or difficult now?
>
> Indonesian banks, now not only have friendly and smiling customer
> service: THEY HAVE ALSO LEARNT FROM
>
> BITTER EXPERIENCE IN 1997/1998.
>
> I'm playing 'human being' now, Van Halen music.
>
> Stata Buon, Peace
>

> My TA/FA Analyst Staff will give clues.

<http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.blaec.com/lib/aw-mafi\

a-coat.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hive.stylehive.com/person/melonade/alexander\

_wang&h=600&w=347&sz=89&hl=en&start=552&sig2=fSekCK5f22XpELyyu2jjQA&um=1\

&tbnid=QaEV8_vX5QRLgM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=78&ei=ihA0R43oJ56EggOossXxCg&prev=/\

images%3Fq%3Dmafia%2Bpics%26start%3D540%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D\

1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRD%26sa%3D\

> Hi... My name is Dita Vontez.
>
> While BK, KS is playing Van Halen Music. He doesn't seem to be afraid of
> Missile.
>
> Please scrutinize banking share prices by 7 or 8 Nov.
>
> That's your homework.
>
> And MR. BOYZ, don't force me to say too detail. I hate talking too much.
> I like straight boy and have a ball.
>
> MR. BA, about BK/KS twins. OMG, it's the simplest internet technology.
> You can do that, too, and treat me some wine
>
> if U make it already. Dare? Prove it.

Kirim email ke