B, UB, CONSIGLIERE, CAPO, STRONZO, GONZO, & Goomah:

AFTERNOON.

Even if Missile 3 has been launched. Once again, it's not FAT BOY.

I'm recalling all soldiers in Fin and Banking Zone.

BM*I: march forward until line 4500.

BN*A: march forward until 1500. I will marry U with your dream girl L*BN
soon. I have hired a bodyguard from Dubai to take care of U replacing
Lady Khaza from Malingsia.

B*CA: We'll celebrate S. Split Party. Soon, U must step forward to line
8000. And share devidend.

I am smelling Cap Inflow to Fin and Banking Sector in nearest time.

I am leaving to give training to Property Sector. With my fav wild and
whacky goomah, of course.

Watch your back and keep your nose clean.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!

Kirim email ke