From: Customer Service IM2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 15, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: Informasi Program Member Get Member Tahap 2
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                 **

* *

Kepada Bapak/Ibu Pelanggan Yth,

*Dapatkan **CASH Rp. 175.000,-** untuk setiap pelanggan  aktif yang
direferensikan **Plus*

*GRATIS **Tagihan Akses IM2 Broadband 3,5 G selama 1 bulan *

*Kabar Gembira!!* Setelah sukses dengan Program Member Get Member tahap I,
kini kami membuka Program dengan keuntungan yang jauh lebih menarik melalui

* *

*" Member Get Member II"*

* *

Untuk informasi selengkapnya silakan klik:

http://www.indosatm2.com/popup.php/promo/mgm_2, atau

Hubungi  Customer Service 24 jam kami di nomor telepon 021-78546900 atau 0
800 1 900 900 (toll free non jabodetabek).

Periode Program mulai 12 November 2007 hingga 31 Januari 2007, jadi Tunggu
apalagi!!! Segera referensikan relasi, rekan dan kerabat Bapak/Ibu sekarang
juga.

Salam hangat,

Manager Sales Retail

*Bambang Narayana*

                                **
 *
*

* *

* *

*Dear IM2 Value Customer,*

*Get cash reward of **Rp**. 175.000,-** for every active referral account, *
*PLUS **enjoy 1 Month IM2 Internet Boradband access **absolutely for Free.*

* *

After succeed with Member Get Member first period, we now offer a program
that comes with even interesting package, that is:

* *

*" Member Get Member II"*

* *

For detail information regarding the program, please click:

http://www.indosatm2.com/popup.php/promo/mgm_2,

Or simply contact our 24 hour Customer Service via telephone number
021-78546900, or via toll free 0 800 1 900 900 (outside Jabodetabek), we
will be more than happy to assist you.

*MGM II* start on November 12, 2007 and the program will be closed on
January 31, 2007. So, what are you waiting for. Invite all your families,
friends, and colleagues to start using IM2 Broadband Internet.

Warm regards,

Sales Retail Manager

*Bambang** Narayana*

Promo IM2 Broadband 3.5G click
http://www.indosatm2.com/popup.php/promo/3G_popup_brochure

Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named
addressee(s). It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. Therefore, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.
PT Indosat Mega Media does not accept liability for any email loss or files
damage.

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image004.jpg>>

--- End Message ---