Bumi is rebound today ???

  Big Volume? Big Increase.??
  Kalau dilihat dari saat opening di 3775 dan closed di 4300 dengan Nilai
transaksi 1.868 T, ren\bound nya sudah 12-15%
  I think we sshould think twice for BUMI

  Wacht your step tomorrow..
  I Just saw the Biggets transasaction for one stock
  Its Better switch frioom ANTM to BUMI for Mining for short term

Salomo Gaol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Damn,

  are we seeing the same screen?

  All I see is 4400?