--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, James Liem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:59 PM
>   Subject: Bahana Focus - PP London Sumatra Indonesia: It's Palm
Oil Showtime

>             BAHANA FOCUS
>     EQUITY & FIXED INCOME RESEARCH
>       PP London Sumatra Indonesia
>       Rp10,100; increase target price to Rp14,300– maintain BUY
>       It's Palm Oil Showtime
>
>   By Achmad Syafriel
>
>   ·                      Strong performance continues…
>
>   ·                      …with "unexpected" items before the bottom
line

>   ·                      Huge optimism on CPO prices next year
>
>   ·                      Lonsum aims to produce 360k MT CPO in 2007
>
>   ·                      Earnings upgraded due to higher CPO price
estimates

>   ·                      Increase target price to Rp14,300/share,
maintain BUY
>   Lonsum has the highest oil extraction rate in the region and
state-of the-art high yield seed production, which justifies trading
at the same valuation with its Malaysian counterparts (15x - 23.5x
PE08) and Astra Agro (22x PE08). Using DCF valuation with WACC of
10.6% and higher CPO price estimates values the company at
Rp14,314/share. We derive our target price of Rp14,300/share,
translating to 20x PE08 with 73% estimated earnings growth. BUY.

>   DISCLAIMER
>   This email may contain privileged and/or confidential Information
intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the person
addressed, you may not use any part of it, forward, disclose, copy or
deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this email by mistake,
please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender
by return email. Internet communications can not be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus free, the sender does not accept any
liability for error or omissions.
>   The information contained in this email and/or report is not be
taken as any recommendation made by PT. Bahana Securities or any
other person to enter into any agreement and/or take position with
regard to any investment mentioned in this document. This email
and/or report is prepared in general circulation. It does not have
any intention to the specific person who may receive this email
and/or report. In considering any investments you should make your
own independent assessment and seek your own professional financial
and legal advice.

  SIP : TBUMI
  Anda benar sekali karena prospek CPO sangat baik. Asal
  pemerintah tak naiki pajak semua turunan CPO saja tentu
  pengusaha bisa bersaing di luar negeri.
  Takutnya pemerintah mau lindungi harga minyak goreng yang
  stabil bagi rakyat kecil saja. Kalau salah satu kebutuhan
  rakyat kecil terancam seperti beras, minyak goreng dll,
  pemerintah takut juga bahwa posisi pemerintah bisa terancam
  juga.
  Jadi nanti semua jurus akan ditempuh pemerintah, asal
  pemerintah bisa aman dan nyaman saja.

> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.
See how.

Kirim email ke