We are now 2% short of 5000 and also there's a news
that profit projection of ANTM increase by 300% to 5.2T

Wow men! case now close for ANTM . . . why?
5000 is not a problem, what bothers me now is:
6000 or 7000 or BNI's 8500 ...

Let's see their basis for making such statements :D

--- TerryAstradika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> kalu naik 3-5% per hari, masih ok lah! jangan ikut2an bumi deh antmnya,
> dikit2 aja,biar nikmatinnya juga asiikk..
>
>   pak Tibum, jangan kenceng2 naiknya, alon2 lah! asal klakon..
>
>   ciao! salam cuan selalu..
>
> Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Antm 4900 already done. Bumi 4875.
> 5000 could be today (later of the day when fund is buying).
> Hope for the best!
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "RATU SIMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Excuse Om, Tante, Eyang...
> >
> > Uhm, today or tomorrow ANTM I believe can reach 4900 or 5000.
> > Not only its products are diversified, but earnings have been
> smooth.
> > Growth is EXCELLENT.
> > And regional is that green.
> > What to wait? Nothing.
> > Riding my horse in JKSE horseracetrack.
> >
> > Heyah heyah.....
> >
> > KMIIW.
> >
> > Love,
> > Aimee
>

>   .
>

>      Ciao! Salam cuan selalu..
>   Terry Astradika

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Kirim email ke