Uaaaahhhh, still a bit lazy.
Hello all:

I heard some people are afraid of Dow here.
Uhm... while Dow is still related to Sub-prime mortgage crisis and oil
psychology thresold,
I don't really think it will adversely affect JKSE.
Correction is okay lah... but blast nope!

Coz:
1. JKSE is proven resistable
2. Indonesia has no credit related problems
3. Mining & agri are rolling again
4. Extra show of ANTM vs BUMI is likely to continue
5. CPO & alternative fuel have been doing stronger
6. Some 2nd & 3rd liners will support BC.

Like that lah....

Btw, when index smells bearish for correction, I peep 2nd & 3rd loh,
for example JECC (Jembo gitu loh, cable cable cable!)

Kiss me if I'm wrong (KMIIW)

Love,
Aimee