oooh aimee you're soooo coool...cup cup cup...ahhhhh!

  ciao! salam cuan selalu

  note: where is your OB t-shirt? i think you use it with the new model...but
tetep kereeennn booooo'...ahhhh..kang ocoy jangan didepan komputer aja, aimeee
tuh aimeee...masa ga naksir sih! hahaha...

RATU SIMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hi Om Be,

  Yup, BUMI hits the right momentum on coal, newmont issue, and 'mood BD'. It
can pass by 7000 this month.
  And let's keep the faith on ANTM. Take advantage while market is THIS GREEN.

  Uhm, okay about the kiss:

  Choose yah,

  1. Kiss your own wife or girlfriend tonight or at weekend.
  2. Kiss your own PC.
  3. Kiss the wall near you.
  4. Kiss my attached picture. Open the attached yah. But not recomended and
don't tell your women. Okay?

  That's me, my boss mr. raka, and my best friend andin in geisha style.
  I'm on the right side (long hair). I took the picture while being SPG for
Venneta sometime ago.

  Love,
  Aimee

  .