Aimee,

I assumed you are a capital market profesional not an Veneta
SPG as shown on the picture.

But actually I don't care who you are, I only imagine you
as a beautifull, sexy and SMART young woman..

That imagination IS more relieving to me comparing to:
- An old man discussing with a young SPG about capital
  market.. that sound Weird or Ridiculous...

But if you are a SPG, let IT BE SPG... but I have to realised
that YOU are still VERY young but VERY SMART INDEED and I
am becoming older and tambah bodo...sigh...

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "RATU SIMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good evening Om, Mr. JC...
>
> Aimee thinks outflow from BUMI and ANTM today is purely profit-
taking.
> While that inflow helped buffer index.
>
> KZ threw stocks to take profit coz has been sustainably net buy on
and on.
> It's NORMAL.
>
> I agree market will rock and roll on the way to 3000.
>
> Wheew, I once saw FAT BOY pics. Seem quite scary.
> But I don't yet see the picture of the blast of FAT BOY.
> Can't imagine the impact...
>
> Let's remain cautious while forwarding yah Om.
>
> US condition is not yet totally cured.
>
> Anything and knightmare can happen at anytime.
>
> Love,
> Aimee

Kirim email ke