Hallo Mbak Ratu,

  Where have you been...? Any tips today or this week? Anything at all? We have
missed you....I thought you're still busy in Bali with all world's leaders

  AA

RATU SIMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Pagi Om, Tante, Eyang…
  The truth about this issue is positive. However since chemists, physicists,
engineers, and charlatans are still developing this new alternative fuel,
information for public remains to be undisclosed.
  Not an Indonesian who found it, it was John Kanzius who did.
  Unlike Newton, Fleming, or others, John Kanzius is still yet to be validated
by history for an unknown reason.
  Here's how it works.
  It all has to do with hydrogen. In its normal state, salt water has a stable
composition of sodium chloride (the salt) and hydrogen and oxygen (the water).
It derives from Aquygen, a gas made up of hydrogen separated from water through
an electrical shock. This hydrogen gas, when mixed with regular gasoline,
creates a more efficient fuel than gasoline alone by burning what is normally
emitted as waste and using it for power. The mixture improves gas mileage by as
much as one-and-a-half times and reduces pollution
  Thank you…