Dea Elaine,

(1)     If you were paid for a research for Thesis/Disertation, or paid by
People/Groups/Companies that are willing to invest safely in Indonesia
via BEI, or paid by Institutions/Bodies which are wanting to promote
BEI by revealing recent characteristics of BEI Investors/Traders, then
I would like to say "You are wellcome, God Bless You, Salute".
Otherwise,  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  your dignity, mentality,
personality.
(2)     You are not surely paid for your apology, are you?
(3)     As you are a psychologist, why don't you trade/invest in BEI, and
get then more and more money?  Let me quote what Dr. Alexander Edler
said about himself in his book "Trading For A Living : Psychology,
Trading Tactics, Money Management" (1992, J. Willey & Sons, Inc)" on
page 2 : ". . . .  I completed a residency in psychiatry at major
university hospital, studied at he NY Psychoanalytic Institute. . . .
. . These days,I am busy trading and go to MY PSYCHIATRIC OFFICE  only
a few afternoons aweek, after the market close.. . . . . . . .Learning
to trade has been a long journey – with soaring highs and aching lows.
 In moving forward - or in cicles – I repeatedly knocked my face
agaist the wall and ran my trading account into the grown.  Each time
I returned to a hospital job, put a staketogether, read, thought, did
more testing, and then started trading again  My trading slowly
improved, BUT THE BREAKTHROUGH CAME WHEN I REALIZED THAT THE KEY
WINNING WAS INSIDE MY HEAD and not inside a computer.  Psychiatry gave
me the insight into trading that I will share with you"

Regards and Danke,
Rajauang

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My personal apology to pak Abdulrahim for saying the f words. I
didn't mean
> it. Oh you want our picture? Here it is.
>
> EL
>
> 2008/1/12 jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> >   --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "abdulrahim abdulrahim"
> >
> > <abdul.rahman.rahim@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mbah, apa si Elaine sudah di-UN-moderate lagi? Kan udah minta maaf
> > > tuh. Kayaknya sih banyak yang butuh her fake pic.. eh her nukes.
> >
> > Udah UNMODERATED lagi pak, abis pak Abdul sepertinya suka ama
> > Nuke Girl...hehehe...
> >
> > Kita disini perlu psikologist buat dimintain Counseling para
> > trader yg mentalnya BELON cocok buat trading... hehehe...
> >
> > Tadi si Rajauang ngutip tulisan dari buku DR. Alexander Elder,
> > si Elder ini kan ahli psikologist yg berhasil sebagai profesional
> > bursa.
> >
> > KUNCI UTAMA trading adalah MENTALITAS. Dengan mentalitas yg
> > bagus saja udah memadai untuk trading, seperti yg dibilang
> > oleh pak Budiana: Kalo murah, saya beli, kalo udah naek saya
> > jual.. gitu aja report. Nah, apalagi kalo pak Budiana
> > udah jago TA...
> >
> > Provokasi NUKE si Elaine sebenarnya bisa menunjukan:
> > - Posisi portfolio para trader disini plus
> > - Tingkat emosionil dan reaksi (CL or HOLD ) para member
> > milis OB jika BEI dibom ama bandar...

Kirim email ke