Don't you guys see? Somebody wants to be famous in this group...
wants to be a celebrity... wants attention. Elaine or no Elaine, you
guys make your own stock decision. As far as I can see Elaine got
what she/he wants: THE SPOTLIGHT in the Group.
No offense El... hihihi....

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Wong Effendy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> EL, last time u want to bring index to 2400 but never happen. Now
it's ur last chance to prove u right. Now or never.

early 2008. It will be one hell of a shocker..  haha. One of the
many examples of "planned" crash.