Bahana en ML sell off was CITIGROUP's!!...

;P

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Andi Wahyudi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mrs. Elaine and Herr Schubert,
> both of you are correct. In short term there will be correction for
market but in the long term there will be bullish for energy sector.
This morning I watched CNBC Europe and this porgram said that money in
US will be invested more in the energy and comodity market instead of
bonds and shares.

> After being tumbled by big FM, the money will flow again. The
question, how deep the is the bearish territory for
energy-sector-shares at BEI. Let's take BUMI as our example: will BUMI
touch 6000 and the step up again? Or will be just at 7000? No one
knows it.

> Just in my humble opinion
>
> Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Just
watch..  The EARTH shatters...... lol

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi EL, welcome back... nice to hear from you again. You have proved
yourself the last time so I will stick to your words. Just hope you
are kindly enough not to "code" your message this time. Keep it
straight so we are all clear. This time, you have your credibility on
the line vs Mr. FS. Will you be right again this time? Only time will
tell.

eh? Well, just relax and watch. I'll show you how easy it is to drive
the market up and down. All I can say is there are more deadly waves
coming.. TOTALLY CRAZY... get a grip.. sure, you can get benefit from
it, but you must be extremely quick handed...

> No, you don't have to listen to me of course. :) Previously I told
Mr. Budi Zhu about this and ask him to fwd it to OB, but seems he
forgot to mention my name. So, I gues I've to do it by myself.

> MARCH MADNESS.
>
> To FS: LOL, I challenge you to reverse all of your statement, before
it's too late. :)

> EL

>  Send instant messages to your online friends
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Kirim email ke