EL di BANNED Mbah…??? Saya ngga percaya, masak sih?

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Armando Anthony
Sent: 02 Maret 2008 18:27
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Please fwd to OB

Wadouw..., kali ini kok saya yg dititipi sama mbak El untuk forward message.
Mas Budi Zhu kurang lihay kali ngrayunya, he he...

Masa di banned sih mbah? Rasanya kok ok-ok aja baca postingnya mbak El? dan
mbah juga cukup demokratis ...

For El, look forward to reading your posting soon.  If u're really banned,
you can always join with different identity...Say my best regard to Mas
Brahma Kumbara and Ksatria Madangkara, I miss him...

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Somehow I got banned.. lol, that's a nice way to say thanks. After all, I
was just passing by. Well, I guess I'm not welcome here so, good luck and
thank you. I won't come back, don't worry bout that...

Hopefully no one was hurt because of me...

Elaine

   _____

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. HYPERLINK
"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20"Try it now.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:41