Subject:        Re: Fwd: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Just passing by...
Date:   Sun, 02 Mar 2008 23:59:49 +0700
From:   boyz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] References: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh... i got it ...
So, my words that made you mad, lol ...

Well, i owe you an apologize, right?

Please forgive me if my words made you unpleasant, or sounded attacking.

If you read carefully to my point at that posting,
There's nothing then a friendly reminder, i thought.
Well, may be i put the wrong words picking.

Again, i said i'm sorry.

Beside, you ever said that you are a kind of psychiatry.
I thought you can manage your emotion, anger or wrath as well, right?
or you just boasted about that. well, i really don't care. That's not my concern at all.

And ... LoL,
Here you go again...
hehehe ... please ...
I can't stand it. Reading your last mail made me rolling on the floor laughing.
bwahaha .... i really can't stand it.

For God shake,
Please, live your life happily. Don't live in a dream or your own imagination.

and again, i apologize if my post make you mad more.
take this as a friendly reminder, will ya?

salam,

Elaine wrote:
/Dear Budi Zhu,

This is the original message which made me banned. Some people attacked me FIRST by calling me a joke and exploiting my mistakes!

I started politely and was nowhere being offensive, I even called them as friends. Since when suggesting ppl to watch tv and read newspaper are considered offensive?

People like boyz, jsxtrader and andrew should be banned as well. They obviously attacked and provoked me first.

Now I know some people just can't take it. FINE.

I will LITERALLY destroy IDX... I swear I WILL. Mark my word, *I will put IHSG to stone age back to 2000 level and it will stay there for a long time!!!
*
Personally, i don't give a shit.. lol.. like they could help me in any way. Take care of yourselves. I did beat their estimations, is it too hard for them to admit...

Enjoy the show. :)

*EL*/