G-string or t-string...?

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:46:55
To:obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re:Thank you for the insult

betapa bangganya Elaine dialeknya aja sampe dibahas.. :)

 wow..

 how abt her underwear / what she wears when sleeping ? :)

 salam
 mrA

 --- In obrolan-bandar@ <mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, Forever Apprentice
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > coba dengerin orang kita ngomong "freeway" dan bandingkan dgn orang
 aussie ngomong "freeWAY"

 > coba dengerin orang kita ngomong "i'll do that on monday" dan
 bandingkan dgn orang india ngomong "I'LL do that on monday"

 > coba dengerin orang kita ngomong "land acquisition" dan bandingkan
 dgn orang philippine ngomong "LAND acquisiTION"

 > coba dengerin orang kita ngomong "i don't know about that but let
 me check again with you on monday so we can perfect that" dan
 bandingkan dgn orang SINGAPOREAN CHINESE (Elaine Sui right?)
 ngomong "i don't know ABOUT THAT but LET me CHECK again with you on
 monday so we can PERFECT that"

 > dst... orang american (esp texas), british, japanese, france
 >
 > come on now, hear Elaine dialect again. does she sounds like us or
 a singaporean?

 > it's the DIALECT i'm talking about. off-course she may have a non-
 chinense-singaporean dialect if she was raised in US or mainland
 china or anywhere in the world... or INDONESIA.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: