no more free lunch... but what about free dinner with me, EL? I am
keeping my stocks for the long term, so in no way are you in an
opposing side from me.

As for the dinner, for sure it'll have candlelights, roses, etc. and
will be at good place (preferences are welcome, EL), also... it'll
be just the both of us :)

Mbah, I hope you do not mind if she's not your honey for just that
one night. So, what about it, EL?

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hihi no more free lunch.. you're on your own now. Don't be too
dependent to
> Elaine, use your own analysis.. come on, you're good trader,
right? How
> could you believe me more than your own analysis..lol..
>
> Elaine
>
> On 3/24/08, SamrocK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Duh makin HOROR nih si Elaine udah NONGOL. Eh Tante Elaine
JADI NGGAK
> > 2000-nya jangan cuma OMDO.
> >
> > 2008/3/24 Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > >   Nope, I'm still watching .. hihi... come on, buy more if you
dare..
> > > let's see if you guys can break my barriers..
> > >
> > > Elaine

Kirim email ke