MENDEKATI pun buat saya susahnya amit2.., buat saya lebih mudah
review cashflow dan ratio2 keuangan, put up some model based on that.
figuring "bussiness-value", trus cocokin dah ama market. market lagi
sodorin "diskon" apa "premium". Simply karena buat saya prediksi
market itu sulit and i cant do that.

On the Contrary,

buat orang lain, Memprediksi ato menebak mendekati market itu relatif
lebih bisa dan simpel drpd pusing2 dan berlama2 utak-utik financial
model dan laporan keuangan.. ato simply go with the market and play
on "market-timing"...

ada yg suka "timing and trend-go-ing" ada yg suka "pricing and
waiting".

matter of preference yah.., tp saling mengisi dan saling menghormati
saja toh yg penting sama2 cari untung kan.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "JsxTrader" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Accurately JELAS tidak bisa, NO question about it..., tapi kalo
MENDEKATI
> masa ngga bisa sih Pak?
>
> Salam,
> JsxTrader

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of SbudianaY
> Sent: 28 Maret 2008 13:33
> To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Kiss Embah El.....
>

> Yes, the same experience I met in the late 80's when I send my son
to study
> at SUNY (State University NY) BINGHAMTON. A Prof (already forgot
his name)
> whom got Award for his statement, "Prices are moving like drunken
people"
> and nobody can predict accurately except God and He told me, the
only way
> you can do is just follow the market, because the market is always
right.

> Good Luck,
>
> SB

accurately, not
> even Warren Buffet. I remember my finance prof in US, he tried to
predict
> the market with so many formula, but none of those with market
since the
> market is irrational. It's in GOD's hand!
>
> Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Yes, I miss my today's target. The additional +10 was beyond my
control.
> Anyway, maybe you should ask mr Abdulrahim, did he do that? :P
>
> ....and since I' technically lost, I should kiss Embah....
>
> Embah, step closer please....

> MMMUAHHH... :) Love you, grandpa. ^^
>
> Elaine
>

> 2008/3/27 farhan zailani <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
com>:

> ha..ha...ha..(lol) untung gak benars +0, bisa disembah kamu
EL...he..he
> (lol)

great
> job.....
>
> Jack Surya <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
>

> mau donk d cium mbak EL,...
>
> JS
>

> 2008/3/27 abdulrahim abdulrahim <abdul.rahman. [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >:
>

> It could even be 0,6% hehehe
>
> 2008/3/27 Andi Wahyudi <andi_wahyudi2000@ yahoo.com
> <mailto:andi_wahyudi2000%40yahoo.com> >:
>

> > Saya mau taruhan juga sama EL:
> > Kalau tidak +0, saya cium dia,
> > kalau +0, dia cium saya.
> >
> > Gimana EL? Mau?
> >

> > jsxtrader <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com <mailto:jsxtrader%40yahoo.com> >
wrote:

> > Mantap EL..., congrat !!
> >
> > --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com
> <mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , "abdulrahim abdulrahim"
> > <abdul.rahman. rahim@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Elaine bentar lg disanjung2 dong...
> > > Tadi yang antri minta cun ... siap2 pada cun pak Boyz...
hihihihi...

> > dari

> <mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , "petualang.saham"

> ----------------
>  Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
Try it
> now.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06
i62sR8
> HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

>  Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!
Search.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newse
arch/c
> ategory.php?category=shopping>