*"Surprising robot calculated plans" LOL sounds cool

For short term yes there are money inflow, although I see there's no
apparent reason for it to come back at this time. Maybe I'm wrong, but it
looks bit suspicious to me. Just becareful on everything. I wish Embah is
right, It's quite difficult to make money even for big player in this
uncertainty.

I'm not going to tell you guys about market direction anymore, seems
everyone here are already prepared themself for anything yet to come.

(I'm so tired, have a nice weekend all :)

Elaine*