I am not a trader nor an expert in charting, but as far as I can look
into historical, DJI and other markets finally will move in the same
direction. Have a look DJI vs IDX during period 26 Dec 2007 - 22 Jan
2008. So, I believe if DJI moves up convincingly next week, then
monday will prove to be buying opportunities, otherwise if DJI moves
down in another one-two days, then I think we have to be careful,
like Embah says...

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Kabu Nusi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   I have same doubt on golden-cross formation on macd(12,26) of
JKSE during last week, since the actual trading volume was quite
small compare to normal day. Considering the condition, it seems
easy to charting JKSE by pouring 1 trillion/day (sambil play
goreng2), poetically illustrated "golden-cross" JKSE

> George Zeroes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>               Dear Mbah,
>
>   Will monday/tuesday be a 'bull trap' since DJI apparently does
not move
>   consistently with IDX and other asian markets, especially if
we've
>   got negative news from the US ?
>
>   rgds
>   George