Nambahin konfirmasi buat analisa Mbah tercinta :D.

Dow 16K?
Commentary: Index could be at 16,000 by year end, Richard Band says
By Mark Hulbert, MarketWatch
Last update: 11:29 p.m. EDT March 27, 2008 -- Richard Band is not
someone who makes outlandish predictions just to get headlines.
So I sat up and took notice earlier this week when he wrote to
subscribers of his Profitable Investing newsletter that the stock
market was ready to "rocket higher" in an "uptrend that could carry
the blue chip indexes to all-time highs by late 2008 or early 2009.
Dow 16,000 here we come!"
The Hulbert Financial Digest (HFD) has been tracking Band's newsletter
since the beginning of 1991. Over the subsequent 17 years, his
recommended portfolio has been 35% less volatile than the overall
stock market, as measured by relative volatilities. To use a baseball
analogy, this shows that Band is more inclined to try to get a base
hit than he is to attempt to belt a home run.
Band's conservative approach is crucial to properly interpreting his
newsletter's performance. According to the HFD, the newsletter's model
portfolios on average have produced an 8.6% annualized return since
the beginning of 1991, in contrast to 10.9% annualized for the Dow
Jones Wilshire 5000 index (97199001:
Dow Jones Wilshire 5000 Composite Index
News, chart, profile, more

Band continued: "We're in a critical stage for stocks right now, what
technical analysts call the 'right shoulder' of a head-and-shoulders
bottom. The left shoulder formed on March 10, when the Standard &
Poor's 500 index (SPX:
S&P 500 Index
SPX 1,315.22, -10.54, -0.8%) touched its closing low for the year (so
far) at 1273.37. The upside-down head came on March 17, when the index
broke to a new low intraday but finished at 1276.60, slightly above
the March 10 close. Now we're sliding down again to complete the right
shoulder of the pattern. If all goes well, the S&P should remain
comfortably above the two previous closing lows. Then we can rocket
higher in April."
Band adds that when the right shoulder of a head-and-shoulders bottom
is forming, "the biggest temptation for investors is to throw up their
hands and say, 'This market will never go up. It's doomed.' Don't make
that mistake. A very powerful and durable rally is in the works. But
it may need another couple of days to lift off. Hold the fort and keep
the faith!"

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ALERT: Big Brothers HAVE come back DEFINITELY !!!
>

> Malam ini embah BERANI memastikan bahwa para Big Brothers
> HAVE COMEBACK to BEI secara pasti dan meyakinkan.
>
> Jadi jika minggu lalu, embah bilang :
> - THE HORROR IS OVER ,
>
> Maka malam ini embah bilang :
> - THE MARKET CONFIDENCE IS RESTORED.
>
> Artinya:
> - Saat ini anda AMAN invest di BEI...
> - Jika ada gejolak baru di US, maka IHSG sudah dalam kondisi
>   siap untuk BERTAHAN (tidak jatuh ancur-ancuran).

Kirim email ke