*Hahaha.... Bearish is always be considered evil, so I'm not suprised at all
with the responses. If I give you one billion dollars, which stock do you
pick?

Anyway, soon I'm gonna have a talk with the "authority" to allow short
position more available to retail traders in Indonesia. Are you with me?
Tell me your opinion about "short selling", maybe I can forward it to them..

If short selling is allowed, bull and bear are both good news. Right? ^^

Elaine*