From: Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2008 2:47:58 PM
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Mohon Maaf

lol, you never grow up, don't you..

Embah predicted AALI will be 43000 by the end of April. If you believe Embah,
you will get 100% gain if you buy it now (it's 21k now). Should he feel ashamed
if his target missed? NO. If I predict IDX will go to 2000, but in reality it
only goes to 2200, or even lower to 1800, do I have to apologize to you? Whoa
HELL NO.

I don't need respect from you or anyone else here. I'm just sharing what I want
to share. Johan, please check your archive. I already EXPLAIN about my
appearance here in OB. No, I don't know EVERYTHING, but I know many things you
DON'T know. Is that a problem to you, Johan?

Look at TBumi post just now, he advised you to borrow your FAMILY money to
speculate in the stock market. THAT IS CRAZY. PLEASE DON'T DO SUCH A FOOLISH
ACT.

Elaine