Blooms on may? I dont think so.. Need time to RECOVER THE LOST until today..
Especially if another wave came in this month..

Regards

Marina Utama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes pak Rei,

  I see that the bull is shortlived at this moment, it will have another wave
before it blooms on May, so we will see

  PS : For those who hate my post, simply filter out and my email will go to
your trash automatically :-) Otherwise, I am just wanna share what I got, so it
could be useful for everybody

  Rgds,
  MU

Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Bull shortlived this month? You mentioned May flower will bloom after
April...so the bottom is this month as EL also said.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Marina Utama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Be very careful, the effect for subprime mortgage has not cleared
even Greenspan has released that US has enter the recession, so the
bull is very shortlived in this month

> Hang on,
> MU

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.