*I couldn't agree with you more, from what I gather, *
*I believe that INCO and ASTRA group are two of the best*
*companies listed in JKSE (Fundamentally). I sure hope I am not mistaken.*
**
*Eventhough JKSE is now in bearish territory, ASII has been hammerred *
*for five days in a row. Surely there is a chance to rebound soon.*
*Hopefully tomorrow... (DISC: ON). *
**
*Looking at ASII's peers, AALI has been hammered for 5 days in a row *
*before it started to go green on Friday, and push 1800 up this afternoon.*
*UNTR however, managed to close higher today after losing 2000points*
*for 4 days straight.*
**
*Will ASII show some power play tomorrow? Let's Hope So.*
**
**
*tV.kun0*
**
**

2008/4/7 Peter Alimin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   Secara fundamental, ASII itu bagus, dan grup astra adlh yg paling
> sehat...
> mungkin dg kejatuhan yg sudah parah, reboundnya juga makin kenceng...
> cepet pindah ke asii...
>
> disc on
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com <obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Agusa Arifin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > saham blue chip udah mulai bangun
> > tinggal ASII yang belum bangun
> > yang sudah untung di BUMI, ITMG, UNTR, PTBA, AALI, UNSP dll
> > cepat-cepat di jual pindah ke ASII
> > sebelum bu menteri marah lagi....

Kirim email ke