From: Irawan Sudarman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 2:52:36 PM
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Email palsu... Re: EMBAH sang Bandarmologist !!!

El, don't forget your provoking style as a valid indicator when you bring index
down.
I miss that.

2008/4/17 kang_ocoy_maen_ saham <kang_ocoy_maen_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com>:

El kalo ada yg rese mah kudunya Lapor ama AA Boyz donk. biar "diurus"
ama beliau... kekekekek.. pacar sayah aja yg jaman SMA dulu kalo ada
cowo rese yg gangguin doski pasti ngelapor ama sayah.. biar sama sayah
di"urus" hehehehe...

Pak Boyz, ni kecengannya banyak yg ngisengin nih. Beraksi donk hehehehe

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, Elaine
<you.can.call. me.elaine@ ...> wrote:

> *I am so pissed with this. But Elaine ikut senang jika ada yang gain

a lot
> bersama Elaine waktu accumulate at April 9th (this month BOTTOM.. so
far,
> April 10th IDX opened lower but for a very short time). Good for
you. Even
> better for me :)
>
> At that time, there are stocks that already met my targets, that's
why I've
> been accumulating those so far. Yang belum dapat barang, just relax,
take it
> easy, there are still plenty of waves coming ahead, usually most traders
> like to take advantage of this situation. If the prices jump up too
fast,
> I'll have to put some weight on them, since the accumulation process is
> still going. If the prices drop too fast, then, you know, I will
accumulate
> again.
>
> Don't wait for me, I only share what I have to share. IDX still CAN be
> brought down again especially when crude oil reaches the
psychological limit