   From:    Rei
   To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
   Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:35    AM
   Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Today    Elaine vs Jos Martinos

Mana nih...pak Tbumi, ayo dong. Hajar kiri terus...ini masih    daging ayam
belum kelihatan tulangnya...

boyz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               hehehe...
What is your target today?

+70? ...      lol

salam,

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com,      Elaine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      wrote:

> *I will win. Oh, don't forget      TBummers.
>
> Elaine**
> *
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at      9:00 AM, freddy [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Today the battle      between Elaine and Jos Martinos.
> > One said "Bull" the other one      said "following the red devils"
> > We'll see whos the      winner.
> > Gentlemen.... Fasten your seat      belt!!!!

   Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try    it
now.

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!