*Dearest Investors..

Despite all the bad news that have been floating around lately, I will
proudly say WELCOME BULL.  you wanna cut loss on Monday? LOOOLLL give me all
of them, and you will surely regret it for the rest of your life.

Banks, property, commodities and telecomms are ready to ride my bull
warriors.
NO FEAR, KILL ALL BEARS
You asked about my neutrality? Well, I will say I AM NOT AND NEVER BE
NEUTRAL. I go bearish when it's near top, and bullish when it's near bottom.
I am not trader, I set target. And my target is +1000 rally. (so far only
10% or around +100, but it's running well, hey I like it nice and slow :).
The volatility is still and always be there, so it really depends on your
investment style. Are you BOW type investors? Buy high sell higher? Signal
watchers? Macro/sectoral analyzer?

Or are you a buy lowest sell highest type investor like me? ^^

Elaine**
*

Kirim email ke