  From: Elaine
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:56 AM
  Subject: Re: El, Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: TRADER CALL: PROFIT TAKING

  Nope. They're more than happy for what I've done here so far. Of course I
take action before I say anything here. lol I'm not that dumb. I am a
professional, I do whatever it takes to get my job done. I don't have to hide
my plan from retail traders.

  Elaine kasih tahu, even di OB banyak trader terlihat smart dengan analysis
segala, but in realilty banyak juga yang lose (potential) gain, even in bull
market. The main mistakes are: 1. Greed. 2. Overtrade. 3. Denial.

  Tapi ada juga yang real expert - emotionally, dari posting di OB Elaine bisa
tahu member yang betul gain mana cuma faking biar tidak malu. TBummers analysis
dia sering salah, tapi gain maybe above average, that's why he KEEPS showing up
(don't you notice that?).

  Words can be deceiving, that's why I don't see WHAT ppl say, I watch HOW they
say.  ^_^

  Elaine