Apa ada hubungannya dengan pembatalah pembagian BLT?
Padahal BBM akan dinaikkan setelah pembagian BLT tahap 1, jadi... BBM gak jadi
naik?

--- On Fri, 5/23/08, Maddy Vain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Maddy Vain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] short term correction could start today!
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 3:59 AM

the beginning of this short term correction could start today!

I'm building my bearish correction hit list now,
and wanted to tell you that there is a lot of candidates.
I will share them once I'm done, but if you want to get a
jump do some stochastics sorts for overbought conditions.
Then look for formations that support a bearish move. For example
XOM is making a double top, its on the S&P 500 (This is what the
VIX measures for volatility.) and it's approaching overbought and
it's about to hit serious 95.00 resistance

Kirim email ke