*ANTAM can go easily to 2700 and INCO to 5000 (previously I said 6000 :P).
Then sideways for about a year. The nickel market now is just awfully weak,
even with the current weak dollar. I want 50% discount from highest. lol..

Undervalued means high ROE/ROI, low P/E, growing EPS, low debt, high
liquidity, discount 30-70% from highest. I bet you didn't do your own
research before making any transaction. Am I right?

And you are quite NOISY for a long term investor...lol..

Elaine**
*